- “Nadir Nam Modhumoti” (The River Named Modhumati) received three national awards for best story, best dialogue and best song.
- “Chitra Nadir Pare” (Quiet Flows The River Chitra) received seven national awards including the best film, best story, best script, best art direction and best direction.
- “Lalsalu” (A Tree Without Roots) received eight national awards including the best film, best direction, best script, best cinematography, best art-direction.
Received Jury's special mention at the 1st International Film Festival, 2003, Dhaka.
- “Lalon” - received national award for best art-direction.
- “Bostrobalikara” (Garment Girls of Bangladesh) received the award for the best documentary film of the year by the Bangladesh Federation of Film Societies.
- “Tajuddin Ahmad: Nissonga Sarothi” (An Unsung Hero) Received the award for the best foreign language documentary film by TVS community television channel, Australia.
- “Swapnaphumi” (The Promised Land) Received the award for the second best documentary film by the South Asia Film Festival, Nepal.